Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Brentley Softpacks: Bags so functional even the tags have a purpose!

This company has gone by many names over the years.
Brentley
Brenthaven
Brentley Softpacks
But two things have always remained constant. It's a local company and the quality of bags is impeccable.
My husband got his first one in the early 80's. I got mine when I came here to go to college. When my oldest went to kindergarten he got one as well. In a few years our youngest will continue this tradition.

Their bags last forever and this Fathers Day I got a more professional looking one for my husband to take to his office. It's chic and functional. He was pretty happy with it and then we noticed the tag. Yes, the tag. Apparently it is made up of dried yet flattened seeds. You can plant them in your garden and they are supposed to grow into flowers. That is the coolest thing I've seen in a long while and VERY Bellingham. Talk about taking recycling to another level. We are going to plant them today. I love this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment