Thursday, December 25, 2014

Our Local Christmas Feast

It's Christmas Day and I thought I would share some pictures of what we had for dinner.  Our rib roast from Hemlock Highlands was complete and amazing.  Matt always uses up the leftover juices to make an au jus and  then we have French dips later on.  I'll have to share that recipe as well.  Leftovers are almost as important as the entre itself.  
I am wishing all of you a most wonderful holiday. I hope it was special and full of fun.  Ours definitely was. 

Our rib roast from Hemlock Highlands.  Leftovers will definitely be cherished and recipes shared.  Stay tuned.
Roasted potatoes Ina Garten style.  I used thyme instead of parsley.  Super crispy and very yummy.
We broke open a Chateau Neuf de Pape that I bought Matt for his birthday from Seifert and Jones.  The best place for sure to buy wine in Bellingham.
After almost a year of recipe testing I finally found my favorite recipe.  It's a combination of various ones.  I plan on sharing soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment